HANDBAG TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!this is my first post,so i apologize if its kinda crappy...
Anyway this is a handbag tour!
I will be showing pictures of each bag,and telling you guys how much they are worth!
without further a do,lets start!








Fake Birkin($50 from Creative Rizk)

The first bag is my fake Birkin(pictured above)it was a christmas gift!
    













The Next bag is my Hermes Kelly bag dupe from target(it didnt come with that lace thingy)from the brand A New Day($20)











The next bag is a fake Louis Vuitton alma bag (can you see a trend?)
if you look closer,the logos are different



I dont know the brand i got it at Goodwill for $5
   














my fake Vera Wang bag

i never use it.
i dont remember anything about this damn bag other than that it came from goodwill.






This is my last fake bag,my fake Chanel bag,i bought it at a thrift shop in Michigan for $3












this is my Indeed corset purse

i dont have any info on this bag either,Let me know if you have any info about this bag!











My Dooney and Bourke bag,i dont have much info on this bag,i bought it at an estate sale in my neighborhood for $27












ONTO THE WALLETS!!!!
I dont have any info about most of these so i will only include info about ones i know anything about







This is my best wallet,its a Louis Vuitton koala wallet(thats the model name)it comes with the  shopping bag,box,and dustbag

its apparently worth over $1K!but please correct me if i am wrong!








This is my Louis Vuitton Damier wallet!




this is my LV monogram wallet.Please tell me if you know any other additonal info about this one!












this is a Gucci wallet,i bought it for $28.99(i bought my friend a matching one for her birthday!)







remember when i said that the Chanel bag was my last fake bag?...Err...it wasn't,oops,anyway this is a fake Givenchy makeup case. it was free because i was buying it with the Gucci wallet





This is my Tory Burch wallet



 




Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
Let me know what your favorite bag was,or if you have a brand that you ABSOLUTELY adore!



Feel free to give me suggestions on what i should post next!


quick disclaimer!this post was not intended to be like me bragging like"look at all of my designer sh*t!"
it was just to show you guys some of my favorite bags,and maybe soon to be your favorite bags!



Have a fashionably fancy fantastic fun filled day!

XoXo,Bree









Comments

  1. I hope you guys are doing ok during this self quarantine. dont forget to practice good hygine and social distancing!

    XoXo,Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. update:Creative rizk moved,it didnt close,also the birkin is sold out
    and also the monogram LV wallet is actually a jewelry box,and it is called the Carlo design

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw , NO none of these are for sale!!! I will not accept requests to purchase,or to give any of these bags i the post to anyone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also i have a diy birkin,but it looks so bad that i didnt even include it,But lemme know if u wanna see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and apperently my red koala LV wallet is EXTREMELY rare, it apparentlly,based on my research, a runway only color...that's what the internet told me........i know its highly unlikely but still. and also i have changed some of my bags , like the chanbel bag i painted black now,the jkelly bag i painted pink.and i also got a new bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i meant chanel, not chanbel, idk how i missed that XD

      Delete
    2. i also meant the kelly, not jkelly...

      Delete
  6. correction:my lv damier print (checkered) wallet is the Zippy and the lv monogram one is actually the Santo Carlos jewelrybox

    ReplyDelete
  7. edit: i have a new birkin bag let me know if u wanna see that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

an update + big announcement

Why I temporarily left my blog (+possibly reviving my other abandoned blogs and starting new blogs)