an update + big announcement

hey! im back, after several months, and damn has it been a while!
i have a few updates + a few big announcements.
1. i have updated my youtube channel, i'll include a link if ur interested!
2. I have Depop ( @bree_walker ) (im not selling anything, but i have plans to start *more on that later*) 3. i also have Poshmark ( @xxbreewalkerxx )
time for the big announcements...
1. i am making voice acted gacha club mini movie (in collaboration with my friend Ava) *more on my youtube channel @Bree*!!!
2. Im planning on launching a pride month clothing line on my Depop next year!, more details on that sometime near the end of the year! 3.I also plan on making a new official website that is not a blog, dont worry, ill try to stay active on here still!
anyways thats all!
stay safe, stay fabulous, and stay classy!
XoXo, Bree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HANDBAG TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why I temporarily left my blog (+possibly reviving my other abandoned blogs and starting new blogs)