FACTS ABOUT ME!!!!

Waddup guys?
these are facts about me! or questions some of you may have about me






1.I actually HATE wearing flats








2. Despite my bright personality*see my image background* I actually can get pretty dark and morbid if i feel like it!*in other words,I have a VERY dark side to me,that i only show when im upset*




3.the nails on my left hand are longer than my right(naturally,no cutting)





4.My eyes are actually naturally red,ok...they arent bright red,they are brownish red.







QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE


q;what is my darkest trait?

a;I dont fear extreme injury or death,like im not scared to lose an eye,or break an arm,or get a cut on my eye.


q;if you could be anything,what would you be?
 

a;a wolf









q;what is the scariest thing you have ever experienced?

a;i was passing by an abandoned building,and there was a swing,it kept moving locations



q;what is your scariest feature?


a;i have fangs(not vampire fangs,but they are still VERY sharp)






q;what is your worst injury?(See what i mean by i have a dark side?)

a;i cut my arm with a metal mannequin stand(2 inch length cut,not a wide cut)










anyway,so those are all of the somewhat dark,facts about me!



Luv ya!

XoXo,Bree










































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HANDBAG TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an update + big announcement

Why I temporarily left my blog (+possibly reviving my other abandoned blogs and starting new blogs)