MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT ME THAT YOU MAY HAVE!!!

the title is pretty self explanatory.

You can also find info about me in my bio,which may help answer questions about me



Q: do you have facebook,instagram,twitter,snapchat,gmail,or a youtube channel?
 A:no i dont have an FB,Twitter,IG. I have a gmail (it is breeskylerwalker@gmail.com for those of you that are curious,but just because you know that doesnt mean you are allowed to message me unless it is blog related!)




Q:How old are you?

A: i would rather not answer



Q:what is your sexuality?

A:i am bisexual (i am not straight,but im not gay/lesbian/etc.)



Q: what gender are you?

A:i would prefer not to answer that

Comments

  1. Q:if you could talk or be friends with anyone,dead or alive,real or made up,who would it be?
    A:My gacha life character,Xander
    Q:What is the stupidest thing that you have ever done?
    A:I jumped in an ant pile....i was 3.
    Q:What do you think you might be in your second life?
    A:A wolf
    Q:(apple) or android?
    A:Apple  Duh,I'm on a MacBook right now...
    Q:what is your scariest trait?
    A:I don't know actually,you decide(i guess?)
    Q:what's your favorite month(s) and why?
    A:June,cuz it's pride month! and December,cuz Christmas,duh.
    Q:what is your favorite color?
    A:holographic(shifting rainbows)

    Anyways,thats all for today...erm,or tonight.
    Bye!
    XoXo,Bree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. edit:i just realized that some icons might not show and might just be boxes or something,the thing before the apple is the apple logo.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HANDBAG TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an update + big announcement

Why I temporarily left my blog (+possibly reviving my other abandoned blogs and starting new blogs)