closing a chapter...

So... this was a very hard decison to make, but im going to be closing this blog, i will no longer be updating this blog nor will i be active on here anymore. i MIGHT pop on to say hello or to make a brief update post, but otherwise i wont be active on here from now on. The reason being that its just difficult to try to update my twitter, instagram, pinterest, and youtube and not over work myself. With that being said, for the last time... Stay safe, stay fabulous, and stay classy! XoXo, Bree (P.S I'm gonna miss you guys on here, but you can always message me on Twitter @_Bree_Walker_, Instagram @breeskylerwalker_official , and pinterest @breeskylerwalker_official !)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HANDBAG TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an update + big announcement

Why I temporarily left my blog (+possibly reviving my other abandoned blogs and starting new blogs)